Twitter and My New Found Wealth

I've followed a bunch of new friends who are going to help me achieve all of my dreams. Here is how it works.
I have friends following me who promise they that they can show me how to make $2,500/wk. And that is without doing anything more than clicking on a URL! Imagine That! I can't wait as I must have clicked on at least 1,000 of these URLs, which, according to my math, means I will be making $2.5 million dollars a week! I'm not sure what else I will have to do but I eagerly wait for the cash to start rolling in.

The other set of friends that are following me, promise that I can get a new laptop if I click on their link. Now, I could use about 1000 new laptops for my neural network that will control the power output of my Flux Capacitor powered super hero den. I must have clicked on 2000 of these URLs in the hope that at least 1/2 of them will arrive.

The power of Twitter amazes me with the fact that I have all of these people wanting to show me how to make money and get free laptop without doing any work makes it worth every tweet.

If you've gotten your free money or laptop, please let me know so I can start planning my retirement and sign the lease on the new space that I need to expand the lair.

Oh, and I'm tweeting with a Nigerian Prince who is having money problems and says that I can help him get out of trouble.

0 comments